................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


samedi 15 juillet 2017

Don't Monkey With My Widder



01 - Jimmy & Russ Williams - High On The Hog
02 - Jim Nesbitt - A Tiger In My Tank
03 - E Johnston - Shotgun Wedding
04 - Wallace Waters - There's Not Room For Two
05 - Wally Black - I'm A Country Boy
06 - Bill Lanham - T For Texas
07 - Otis Pierce - Annabelle
08 - Chuck Stacey - You Think It's Funny
09 - Howard Western - Sawmill Boogie Blues
10 - Buddy Bruce - Rolling On
11 - Johnny Acton - Snuffy Smith
12 - Rudy Gaddis - Stranger With A Colt 45
13 - Gene Smith - Old Man Stone
14 - James D Burhus - Don't Monkey With My Widder
15 - Ray Wilson - Heart Stealer
16 - Ken Patrick - Night Train
17 - Tony Senn - You Cant Kiss Me
18 - Carl Stevens - Big Eyed Blonde
19 - Dub Jones - A Hundred Times This Week
20 - Sharlet Sexton - Since My Baby Put Me Down
21 - Arnold Bennett - Wahoo
22 - Billy Starr - I Wanta
23 - Robert Zehm - Satan's Suitcase
24 - Charles Huff - Legend Of Hole
25 - Larry Butler - 13th Notch
26 - Paula Berry - Third Angle
27 - Dottie Mae - A Good Man Is Hard To Find
28 - Otis Pierce - Blue Eyed Darlin
29 - Woody & Lena Hix - Lovely Little Baby
30 - The York Brothers - Monday Morning Blues


1 commentaire:

JohnnyDiego a dit…

Thanks. I've really enjoyed this series. Glad you shared it, Uncle.