................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 16 juillet 2017

Big Bull Moose




01 - Allen Flatt - Chills And Fever
02 - Carl Perkins - After Sundown
03 - Carl Smith - When It's Over
04 - Clyde Moody - Mexican Joe
05 - Denny Saeger - Little Bitty Woman (Just Like You)
06 - Don Reno, Red Smiley & The Tennessee Cut-Ups - One Teardrop And One Step Away
07 - Ernie Lee - I Feel It In My Soul
08 - George Morgan - Hardest Easy Thing
09 - Herold White - Somebody Else's Husband
10 - Jerry Green - Maybe Someone Else
11 - Jerry Inman - You're The One
12 - Jim Lauderdale - Highway Through My Home
13 - Jimmy Martin - My Walking Shoes
14 - Johnny Ragsdale - I'm Taking My Marbles Home
15 - Michael Twitty - The Closest Thing To You
16 - Osborne Brothers, The & Red Allen - Who Done It
17 - Porter Jordan - Broken Bones
18 - Randy Wright - If You're Serious About Cheating
19 - Ray Adams with Sterling Kelly & The Hearts - I Don't Want To Love You (But I Do)
20 - Ray Pillow - I Just Want To Be Alone
21 - Ray R. Jones & The Melody Kings - Big Bull Moose
22 - Sonny Wright - I'll Build Her Up
23 - Stanley Brothers, The - Keep Them Cold Icy Fingers Off Of Me
24 - Zag Pennell - Day And Night Patrol

Vuelta Records


10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Clicking on the link takes me to www.blogger.com - ???

claude lemzasson a dit…

Same to me
Claude

jimmyb a dit…

Me too!

bopping a dit…

Moi aussi!

MARCELO a dit…

ME TOO

Uncle Gil a dit…

Sorry for this trouble.
For some time, the blog behaves in a strange way. Some links are hijacked, hundreds of spams are sent on the comments ...
I will be attentive to these anomalies and try to find a solution ...
Good visit, anyway.

Bill a dit…

now 404 not found.

I'm sure you'll fix it as soon as you're able to.


Keep up the good work uncle Gil

bopping a dit…

Tout fonctionne. Merci Gilles. Merci aussi pour ces fabuleuses séries AK Vuelta: je n'en aurai jamais assez!

Bill a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil

LasseLloyd a dit…

Thank you for fixing this. These Armadillo's are too good to miss!